French Nagios translation

Stephane URBANOVSKI s.urbanovski at ac-nancy-metz.fr
Tue Apr 20 20:09:20 CEST 2004

Vincent Derrien a écrit :

> I've made a big party of Nagios translation in french. Does this feature can
> interest somebody ?

I'm (very) interrested, but i have an important question : how did you do this ?
Did you change the strings directly in the sources (like russian afaik) ?

I think this feature could be very interresting if it is implemented in a long run and portable maner (for other langage for example) : personnaly i like gettext ...

Regards,