Nagios::Cmd perl module

Tue Sep 23 09:26:53 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,

I am writing to thank you for Nagios::Cmd. It looks Good (TM).

I have one insignificant suggestion that may help both you (well ..) and
the 'community': that you submit it to CPAN so that

- the other Nagios modules won't feel lonely

- you are obliged to provide test.pl or t/*.t so that the CPAN
autotesting can proceed.

This is a seriously XP hint about improving your code (no matter how
good it is). It not only assures you that the code is runnable when you
shipped it - sometimes a big problem on alien platforms - but gives you
and your customers a baseline to start from should something go wrong.

<rant>
- you play your part in the Perl world domination plan (see Perl v6
eagerly waited for)
</rant>

Yoours sincerely.

--
Stanley Hopcroft

WHEN HE RETURNS

The iron hand it ain't no match for the iron rod,
The strongest wall will crumble and fall to a mighty God.
For all those who have eyes and all those who have ears
It is only He who can reduce me to tears.
Don't you cry and don't you die and don't you burn
For like a thief in the night, He'll replace wrong with right
When He returns.