Database support in upcoming 2.0

Al Tobey albert.tobey at priority-health.com
Tue Oct 28 16:19:08 CET 2003

The way I understand it is that the database support will be gone.  The
upside is that it should be pretty easy to write an event processor that
can update your database outside of the Nagios process.

-Al Tobey
On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 02:24, POP, Iustin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I currently have some additional web interfaces which extract data from the database (postgresql) nagios runs on top of. For example, "select service_status from servicestatus where ...". Does anyone know if nagios 2.0 will still allow me to do this? I.e., if it will support running on top of a database and keep status in it?
>
> These are useful to me since I need customized status reports and also because I can remotely see if nagios is running (select last_updated from service_status).
>
> Thanks,
> Iustin Pop

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and
may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a
person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient,
please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email
return address or mailto:postmaster at priority-health.com.  Thank you.