Database support in upcoming 2.0

POP, Iustin Iustin.Pop at orange.ro
Tue Oct 28 08:24:51 CET 2003

Hello,

I currently have some additional web interfaces which extract data from the database (postgresql) nagios runs on top of. For example, "select service_status from servicestatus where ...". Does anyone know if nagios 2.0 will still allow me to do this? I.e., if it will support running on top of a database and keep status in it?

These are useful to me since I need customized status reports and also because I can remotely see if nagios is running (select last_updated from service_status).

Thanks,
Iustin Pop
The information contained in this communication is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Orange Romania SA is neither liable for the proper,
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor any delay in its receipt.