alright, this is getting downright retarded...

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Nov 21 08:46:49 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 00:59, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 17:13, Joe Rhett wrote:
> > nagiosplugs from CVS indicates that autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4p5 are
> > required.
>
> That doco needs to be changed - it is from the 1.3.0 release. Thanks for
> identifying it and sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> > Well, automake-1.6 and autoconf-2.58 pukes all over these files as well.
> > Please someone tell me you're halfway through a commit?
>
> Hmmm. I'm running automake 1.78 and autoconf 2.57 (on Fedora Core 1), no
> problems here.

Since our general policy is to use the current GNU tool chain, I just
downloaded, rebuilt, and installed AC-2.59 and AM-1.7.9. These work fine
for me as well.

If you do provide info to help resolve problems you are seeing with the
GNU tool chain. please also be sure to provide info about your OS.

--
Karl