statusmap circular layout

Yngvi Pétursson skuti at skrin.is
Sun Nov 16 19:41:34 CET 2003

I had probblem with the statusmap in Internet Explorer.
When the circular layout image is so large you hafe to scroll whole page down and another to right, the popup layer disappired or pops up at courdites outside the browsers view.
Here is a solution to my problem that puts the popup layer allways at the same cordinits at the top of the screen

nagios# diff statusmap.c.org statusmap.c
6c6
<  * Last Modified: 06-24-2003
---
>  * Last Modified: 11-16-2003
2320,2321c2318,2319
<       printf("document.popup.style.left = (document.all ? eventObj.x : eventObj.layerX) + %d;\n",x_offset);
<       printf("document.popup.style.top  = (document.all ? eventObj.y : eventObj.layerY) + %d;\n",y_offset);
---
>       printf("document.popup.style.left = document.body.scrollLeft + %d;\n",x_offset);
>       printf("document.popup.style.top = document.body.scrollTop + %d;\n",y_offset);
nagios#

Kær kveðja / Best regards,
Skuti - Yngvi Hrafn Pétursson · kerfisfræðingur · Systems Analyst
Sími/tel: +354 460-5300 · Fax: +354 460-5301
Vefsíða/website: http://www.skrin.is/