missing service checks (was: status.cgi and check time)

Wolfgang Rosenauer stark at suse.de
Tue May 27 08:41:45 CEST 2003

Hi again,

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

> sorry, if this problem was discussed before on this list, but
> is it known that the check-times in status.cgi are not the newest
> check-times?
> Means that the most timestamps are not the latest ones according to
> status.log.

please ignore this.
It turned out that the CGI is right. Nagios didn't check this services
according to status.log.
So it seems that Nagios doesn't run some checks, although it should be
done.
In our latest example it checked a service at 00:20 and schedules the next
check at 00:23. But now we have 07:00 and the check didn't run.

At this time I cannot say why does this happen.
Any ideas?

CU,

   Wolfgang