Other notify-command in escalation

Matthias Eichler mylists at ame.de
Mon May 26 22:33:26 CEST 2003

Hi Folx,

I think it's a really good feature to change the interval and
contactgroups with service-escalations, but how can I change
the notify-command in escalations?!?

Is it in some way possible and if not, isn't that a nice feature
for the ToDo's?!?
We want to notify our admins by the normal way with notify-by-email
from notification #1 - #3 and from #4 we want to use notify-by-mobile...

Thanks,

Matthias