Making up Nagios's face?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Mon May 26 11:59:23 CEST 2003

On Monday 26 May 2003 11:43, Tom DE BLENDE wrote:
> Have you tried looking into the actual web folder
> (/usr/local/nagios/share/) prior to asking this question?

I've been looking there, but it looks like it's just a framework including the
CGI's.

> If your userbase prefers looks rather than functionality, I suggest
> you offer them an expensive MS based solution. I cannot say how
> shocked I am to hear that people are _ashamed_ of Nagios. And by
> starting to look for ways to "improve" an already excellent product,
> you silently agree with their rubbish comments.

It's all about those people in Sales. They want other colours and stuff. Noone
have complained about the system in any other way.

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/

Computers are like air conditioners.