Making up Nagios's face?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Mon May 26 11:10:03 CEST 2003

hi all

The people I work with, like nagios for it's functionality and all, but I'm
being asked all the time if there's something we can to to 'personlize' it
with our logo and stuff so the people in Sales can show it to our customers
without being ashamed of the look (they actually said that!).

Is there a way to change this, or is it all hardcoded in C?

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/