NRPE on Windows - Looking for testers...

Michael.Wirtgen at miwi-dv.com Michael.Wirtgen at miwi-dv.com
Fri May 9 02:27:58 CEST 2003

Hallo list,

as mentioned on my earlier post, I'm currently working on getting nrpe to
run on windows.
I think the "core" stuff should be ok by now, and would like to ask if some
of you would be willing to give it a test run and provide some feedback.

It's still early in development, and lacks features like SSL support and
command arguments, but I'd really appreciate some feedback before just
putting it up for download.

Any ideas you like to share on this are welcome...
cheers
MiWi