Adding comments per hostgroup?

Bryan Loniewski brylon at jla.rutgers.edu
Tue May 6 16:35:04 CEST 2003

Dear developers,

I have a small feature request. I can add comments per host or service,
but not per hostgroup. This would be nice b/c then a responsive action or
phone number can be listed in this one comment for any hosts and services
in that hostgroup that go down. Does this seem like a simple hack to
the current codebase; is this a viable feature? Thanks for any feedback.

Bryan Loniewski
NBCS - Systems Programmer