status log dtd again

John Arley Burns johnarleyburns at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 17:22:30 CEST 2003

Good start, but it would have to be substantially expanded to include
everything currently in the Nagios config files.

You might want to switch to XSchema since it's much clearer and allows
for tighter definitions.

PS Your DTD can't contain comments <!-- * --> within the element
definition.

--- dan at julieanddan.com wrote:

Sorry about the html garbage in my lastpost, let's try that again

Daniel Koffler
dan at julieanddan.com
Tel: 514.497.1411
Fax: 206.600.4642
GPG Key ID: 0xA2C6DC83 Fingerprint: 1FD7 3FDF 8A0D 961F 26A2 3EDA
AE8FA874 A2C6 DC83

name=nagios_status_log_dtd.xml