bug report & feature request: hostextinfo problems

John Arley Burns johnarleyburns at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 03:03:25 CEST 2003

I think what you want to do is put a "hostgroup" entry in your
hostextinfo definition and then setup a "hostgroup" with your host
list.  Does hostextinfo support hostgroups?  If not, perhaps it should.

Another generic gripe: hostgroups should be inheritable: I should be
able to have a hostgroup of hostgroups ad infinatum.  This helps reduce
the size of the config files when I have several hostgroups.