Updated RPM for Nagios 1.0

Mon Jun 2 05:03:22 CEST 2003

Dear Gentlemen,

On my test platform (Linux Foo.Bar 2.4.19-16mdk #1 Fri Sep 20 18:15:05
CEST 2002 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux) with a threaded Perl 5.8.0, I
can build mini_epn (with much hackery) but it SEGVs at the first call to
call_argv() [in the Perl library].

I have seen some remarks that the 5.8.0 release has problems with it
(mainly UTFS) and that there will be a 5.8.1 _soon_.

It's back to square one with mini_epn I am afraid.

I think the best thing to do is _not_ build it with threaded Perls:
unthreaded seems Ok.

That said, people run the same code in checks.c with threaded Perls so
it must be me.

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft

from Meditation 17, J Donne.