Forcing hard state change notifications

atonns at mail.ivillage.com atonns at mail.ivillage.com
Fri Dec 12 19:56:49 CET 2003

woo! I manually applied the changes to checks.c, notifications.c and
sehandlers.c to my Nagios 1.1 tarball - and it looks like everything is
working as expected (ie: I got one single notification for a WARNING and one
single notification for a CRITICAL).

Thanks, Ethan.

--
"Computer science is as much about computers as
        astronomy is about telescopes" -- Edsger Dijkstra
Anthony Tonns, UNIX Administrator - atonns at mail.ivillage.com