[Nagiosplug-devel] Question for the devs.

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Dec 5 13:31:55 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 09:15, Andre Bergei wrote:
> >Andre -- you've asked 4 times in 24 hours.
>
> What can I say, i'm performance crazy! I'll get your point, but seriously this post
> Is about a different topic (event tough it's releated to perfdata) than my cross posting regarding the alpha plugins.
>
> >Right now, check_ping and check_snmp are at the top of the queue. But ease off a bit. OK?
>
>  Tnx for the bone. I'll try to conform myself into silence. :)

Not silence. You weren't over the line so much as getting close to it,
IMO. Just remember that on a mailing list, people come in and out during
the day, so a 24-hour lag in responses is not unreasonable.

And your feedback about which implementations are most valued is useful,
not just tossing a bone to you.

--
Karl