configuration

chris turner christurnerb45 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 11 17:09:20 CEST 2016

Hi,
     I have been trying to get bischeck to work on my nagios server to try the example for the root usage check given on the nagios exchange. I start the service and can see it starts but then stops and get the below when tail -f /var/tmp/bischeck.log is run

at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at redis.clients.jedis.Connection.connect(Connection.java:129)
    ... 16 common frames omitted

2016-05-10 15:35:55.775 ; INFO ; main ; com.ingby.socbox.bischeck.Execute ; ******************* Shutdown ********************
2016-05-10 15:35:55.829 ; INFO ; dumpcache ; com.ingby.socbox.bischeck.cache.CacheFactory ; Cache provider destroyed com.ingby.socbox.bischeck.cache.provider.redis.LastStatusCache
2016-05-10 15:35:55.830 ; INFO ; Thread-4 ; com.ingby.socbox.bischeck.Execute ; Shutdown request

Hope you can help point me in the right direction i have uninstalled and reinstalled several time with the same outcome.