Bischeck for Transaction Tracing

used at inbox.com used at inbox.com
Thu Mar 26 11:09:47 CET 2015

Hello Bischeck Friends,

I'm interested in BAM solution Bischeck for Nagios.
I read the presentation http://www.wuerth-phoenix.com/fileadmin/Nagios_Conference_2012/Presentations/06_12.15_AndersHaal_OSSMC.pdf and the Bischeck documentation but I still wondering if Bischeck can handle our following Business Activity Monitoring use case:

Example:
System A produces an event with a new transactionID "GLHV3".

System B produces (1min later) another event the the same transactionID "GLHV3"

System C doesn't produce an event with transactionID "GLHV3" in the next 5 minutes.

[Of course, I don't know which transactionsIDs are used. Bischeck has to use RegEx etc. on the transactionID field on the event.]

Can Bicheck alert me, that System A produced an event (with a transactionID "GLHV3") that never reached System C?

Regards.