ejabberd-cluster mysql-cluster event-handlers

Peter Romfeld peter.romfeld.hk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:39:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

I wanted to ask if someone has some documentation or links about monitoring
ejabberd-clusters, and/or mysql-clusters.
We have aws multi region ejabberd cluster now. but because of the size of
the project i want to switch to mysql from mnesia for the huge tables.
I am setting up right now a pacemaker/corosync HA cluster in each region
and then want to do master-master replication between the regions.
Has someone exp about the monitoring and event-handling of something like
that? Or do i need to wait for problems and then add the script out of them?

for redundant vpn + event-handling between regions visit:
http://peterromfeld.blogspot.com/2013/09/cross-region-redundant-vpn-between.html

Cheers,
Peter