check_mq plugin is not working

Prasanna Rajendran prasanna.r8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:55:01 CEST 2013

Hi.

 I have installed the Nagios V3.5 in Redhat V6.4. I am trying to integrate
the chec_mq plugin which was downloaded from below link to monitor the MQ
application and it seems to be not working. Could you please some one help
me to configure the check_mq.

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Java-Applications-and-Servers/Websphere/IBM-Websphere-MQ-Plugin/details

--
Regards