SNMP unknown system

Paul Simons paul.simons at onair.aero
Fri Sep 13 14:35:46 CEST 2013

Hello
I have a system running (proprietary OS) for which I have no information except that there is an SNMP client (no MIB, OID, etc.)
Can I use NAGIOS to recover what is available?
Then I can tailor my SNMP gets.
Regards
Paul

Disclaimer: This e-mail (and any attachments to it) is confidential and intended solely for the named person/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete the email from your system. Any review, dissemination or other use of it in these circumstances is prohibited.