Splunk Integration Question...

Frost, Mark {BIS} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Tue Sep 10 21:12:43 CEST 2013

Huh.   Where did those new options come from?  They weren't in the cgi.cfg docs the last time I looked :).

I agree, it's not terribly clear to me what that option does, but it does reference "Splunk IT" which is a special Splunk package that you can use for Splunk benchmarking.   That still doesn't make it clear what it's used for.

I see a second parameter, "splunk_url" that lets you specify the URL for your Splunk server.

Maybe it just somehow says to pepper the logs with your Splunk URL in appropriate places.

Mark