R: R: check_udp error message

Roger Bell_West roger at firedrake.org
Fri Sep 6 10:08:23 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 08:19:37AM +0200, Marco Borsani wrote:
>I have not any idea how to construct a packet to send/receive...I did not
>thing was necessary to use that plugin......

Try reading https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Datagram_Protocol since
you clearly don't understand UDP. You are still suffering from the
same conceptual error as in your original post, even though several
kind people have explained the problem. There's no point in us telling
you the answer again if you aren't equipped to make sense of it.