Nagios-Users Mailing List Moving To New Forum

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.com
Thu Oct 3 18:43:47 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone -

In an effort to centralize community resources related to Nagios we're
moving away from the old mailing lists on SourceForge to our online
support forums at:

http://support.nagios.com/forum

As part of this transition, we're moving the nagios-users mailing list
to our online support forum.  This list has historically been used to
provide community support for Nagios Core.

One huge benefit of moving from the old mailing list to the online
support forum is that our support team at Nagios Enterprises will more
easily be able to help the greater community.  Our team takes great
pride in providing free help to the Nagios community, in addition to the
commercial support clients we service.

You can access the Nagios Core support forum using this direct link:

http://support.nagios.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

If you'd like to duplicate the feel of mailing lists, you can opt to
receive emails whenever new posts are made to the forum by clicking the
"Subscribe forum" link in the footer of the page.  You'll have to create
a forum account in order to do this, as well as to post messages to the
forum.

Historical emails from the nagios-users mailing list will be imported to
the forum board in the near future.

In order to prevent messages being split between two venues (forum and
mailing list), we've enabled a global moderation flag that will prevent
new messages from being sent to the old nagios-users list.

Ethan Galstad
Email:  egalstad at nagios.com
Web:    www.nagios.com