Nagios Plugin for IPTABLES Monitoring

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Wed May 29 11:58:44 CEST 2013

Where's your sudoers definition that allows the nagios user to
run any commands via sudo?

And what does /var/log/secure (or equivalent) think about the
nagios user trying to run sudo?

> I have tested with nagios user as well.. still no luck with that.  Could
> you some one update if you have any solution on this case.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Thilak

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people
over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job
done.'"                          -- George Carlin