check_log

Edwin Zoeller Edwin.Zoeller at ama-assn.org
Mon May 6 16:34:34 CEST 2013

I am using the check_log  plugin and I am having a strange issue. When the monitor scan my log and encounters an issue, it reports it, when it scans it again and does not find the issue it still reports as an error. The only way I can clear this is by running the check command manually on the host so it displays "OK" then click on issue and immediate check. Then it returns the "OK".  Any insight?

Ed