Different notifications for different services

Alex Trifonov trifonov at forsys.ru
Thu Mar 28 15:36:10 CET 2013

Hello, all!

I'm using Nagios 3.3.1, and trying to setup different notifications for
different hosts and services.

I have 2 types of notifications, via sms and e-mail and I don't want to
receive sms about paper jam in my printer, but i want to receive e-mail
about it simultaneously I want to receive sms notifications from my
web-servers for all services.

Unfortunately directives "host_notification_command" and
"service_notification_commands" is described only for contacts, but not
for hosts and services.

Could you help me to resolve this problem?

P.S.: Sorry for my pure English.

--
Алексей Трифонов
ЗАО "НТЦ Передовые Системы"