Nagios documentation doubt

Esteban Monge esteban at nuevaeralatam.com
Fri Mar 15 15:17:18 CET 2013

Hello I have big problems with active checks latencies in Nagios 3.4.4.
But I don't want make it responsable of the problem. In documentation  (1)
you can see this enhacenments:

48	ENHANCEMENTS
49	* Added service_check_timeout_state configuration variable (Bill
McGonigle)
50	* Permanently remove sleep on run_event == FALSE in main loop (Max
<perldork at webwizarddesign.com>)
51	* Reduce notification load by moving notification viability check into
notification list creation (Opsview Team)
52	* Added code to apply allow_empty_hostgroup_assignment flag to host and
service dependencies (Daniel Wittenberg)
53	* Users can now see hostgroups and servicegroups that contain at least
one host or service they are authorized for, instead of having to be
authorized for them all (Ethan Galstad)
54	* RSS feed boxes fallback if an error occurs (Ethan Galstad)
55	* RSS feeds no longer block main page load (Mike Guthrie)

But in (2) you can see more Enhancements:
3.4.0 - 05/04/2012

ENHANCEMENTS
Use execv() to execute active check commands (#86 - Ton Voon, dnsmichi)
Added service_check_timeout_state configuration variable (Bill McGonigle)
Permanently remove sleep on run_event == FALSE in main loop (Max -
perldork at webwizarddesign.com)
Reduce notification load by moving notification viability check into
notification list creation (Opsview Team)
Added code to apply allow_empty_hostgroup_assignment flag to host and
service dependencies (Daniel Wittenberg)
Users can now see hostgroups and servicegroups that contain at least one
host or service they are authorized for, instead of having to be
authorized for them all (Ethan Galstad)
RSS feed boxes fallback if an error occurs (Ethan Galstad)
RSS feeds no longer block main page load (Mike Guthrie)

I am interested specially: Use execv() to execute active check commands
(#86 - Ton Voon, dnsmichi).

Can anyone tell which documentation it's the correct? It's Nagios 3.4 have
these new feature?

Thanks a lot!!!

(1)
http://nagios.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nagios/nagioscore/branches/nagios-3-4-x/Changelog?revision=2665&view=markup