smstools

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Tue Mar 5 15:57:42 CET 2013

Hi all

I use smstools to send notification from several years.

Now I need to understand how force this tool to create files with 660
permissions (and not 600) because I am developping an interface to delete
the sms queue.

Any idea ?

There is an “umask” variable to set in the /etc/smsd.conf file, but it has
not any effects.

regards

Marco Borsani

Unix and Monitoring Sysadmin

Business Unit Internet Solutions - Operations

tel: +39 010 4310115

fax: +39 02 30130311

cell: +39 329 5953944

ITnet S.r.l.

Società con socio unico

Soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Italiaonline S.r.l.