bacula plugin incorrect output

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 19:51:04 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I've tried adding a plugin from the exchange for bacula backups. The output
is not quite right and I think my definitions may be off. I'd like to try
for some advice.

This is the output:

Check Bacula Last
Backup<http://nagios.jokefire.com/nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=2&host=nagios&service=Check+Bacula+Last+Backup>
UNKNOWN06-23-2013 13:45:490d 0h 4m 8s3/3check_bacula_lastbackup.pl 1.0
Nagios Plugin

My command definition is this:

# A command to check bacula last backup
define command{
        command_name    check_bacula_last_backup
        command_line    $USER1$/check_bacula_lastbackup.pl -H HOSTADDRESS
-client $ARG1$
        }

# Define a service to check last bacula backup on the  local machine.
define service{
        host_name                       nagios
        service_description             Check Bacula Last Backup
        contact_groups                  linux-admins
        check_command                   check_bacula_last_backup!
cloud.mydomain.com
        notifications_enabled           1
        }

If I run the check locally the output appears correct:

[root at cloud:~] #/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_bacula_lastbackup.pl-client
cloud.mydomain.com

OK: Last backup for cloud.mydomain.com was 10:43 hours ago.mydomain

And these are the ownership/permissions on the script:

[root at cloud:~] #ls -l /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_bacula_lastbackup.pl

-rwxrwxr-x 1 nagios nagios 4335 Jun 23 12:32 /usr/local/nagios/libexec/
check_bacula_lastbackup.pl

It'd be great if I could get an opinion on this and much appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

--
GPG me!!