Issues with check_openmanage documentation URLs

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Thu Jun 20 14:46:39 CEST 2013

Friends,
We love the embedded URL option on the check_openmanage plugin, but it
doesn't properly format them for models with trailing revision numbers,
like the "PowerEdge R210 II".  The URL produced is of this form:
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/per210%20ii/
when it should be:
    http://www.dell.com/support/Manuals/us/en/555/Product/poweredge-r210-2

I would just work up a patch, but it's obvious that this is in an
entirely different branch of the Dell website, so before starting, I'm
curious just where the original documentation URL schema was derived from?

Cheers,
    -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight, Inc.                             www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Suite 2a            v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202