check_nt

Nikolas Twito Nikolas at Shlomo.co.il
Tue Jun 11 14:49:33 CEST 2013

Hello there
I use software for evaluation XI Ngios
I'm trying for several days to solve a problem - and I'd be happy if you have the solution.
I'm trying to get information about the state of reading and writing disks windows server 2008
This is one of the commands I run:     check_xi_service_nsclient!Mypassword!COUNTER!-l "\\PhysicalDisk(_Total)\\Avg.Disk sec/Write","Avg.Disk sec/Write is %f" -w 1 -c 2!!!!!

But keep getting all the time the value:   Avg.Disk sec/Write is 0.000000

Greetings
Nikolas