how to start nagios with non nagios user

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Jul 31 16:15:23 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-31 14:49, , Roy wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to start nagios with non root, nagios user. How do I do that.

Well, ask yourself if there are any mechanisms or programs that will
let you start a program as a different user than root on your system,
and then put that noggin' of yours to good use and see what you come
up with. If you don't know of any such mechanisms or programs, you
really need general unix administration help rather than help with this
specific problem.

Good luck.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.