rpmbuild nagios-3.5.0

Randal, Phil phil.randal at hoopleltd.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 11:54:23 CEST 2013

Talking of DAG's RPMs, if you'd been using Nagios 3.2.3 from rpmforge, I've written a blog post on how to build Nagios 3.4.1 / 3.5.0 as a replacement, using same file locations.  The last postscript in the blog is the relevant stuff for 3.5.0.

http://www.rebee.clara.net/blog/archives/2012/05/entry_198.html

Cheers,

Phil