Phone Call as Nagios Notification

Carlos de Santa-Ana Garcia carlos at dsag.jazztel.es
Wed Jul 10 19:41:22 CEST 2013

Hi.

I used asterisk to notify alarms when not attended before.

Easily you can make a script that generates a call. Only need to connect
to a telnet session and send some commands.
With voice generator you can personalize the message, or make the nagios
output to be spoken.
If using vo-ip phone you can see in screen descriptions of problem.