nagios SIGSEGV on archive rotation

Mike W uce_mike at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 16:58:00 CEST 2013

I am having an issue with nagios and the archive/log rotation. I have
configured "log_rotation_method=d" and when it runs I see a SIGSEGV in
the nagios.log and nagios shutsdown. I can move it to =h and it will do
it every hour (crash). The logfile has nothing else to indicate why it
is crashing.

Anyone have suggestions on how to trace down the real problem here? File
permissions on the archive dir are nagios:nagios as is the nagios.log file.

--

Mike Wilson