check_nt fails after recent windows 2008 r2 updates

Nick Price np121 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:57:34 CEST 2013

Hi

I had the same

I changed to the latest version of nsclient++ on the windows PC's and use
nrpe on my nagios server.

Define command{

                Command_name             CheckUpTime

Command_line                 Check_nrpe -H $HOSTNAME$ -p 5666  -c
CheckUpTime - ShowAll=long

}

That solved it and it works fine on all my windows machines now

Nick