EMnu... a little menu for expand Nagios

Esteban Monge esteban at nuevaeralatam.com
Fri Jan 18 20:10:50 CET 2013

Hello:

I present a little menu for expand actions in Nagios. The idea is that you
can make ping o traceroute via pure PHP directly from Web CGIs or add more
actions to Nagios in a pretty way.

This script adds a little menu in Host Extended Info and Service Extended
Info.

At the moment you need a little of knowledge in PHP and HTML for make
modifications. I wrote a attempt of documentation but I dont write good
english. You need livestatus.

By default comes with ping and traceroute, you can enable in services
Dokuwiki documenting.

Can check the script in:
https://gitorious.org/emnu/

A little screenshot:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/323/shot201301032038332.jpg

If have a recommendations or suggestions are welcome