Javascript - Nagios CGIs

Esteban Monge esteban at nuevaeralatam.com
Fri Jan 4 03:54:24 CET 2013

>> Hi Esteban.
>>
>> I believe it is possible since we have many nagios interfaces made by
>> users. Something like editing the source code of the web page should do
>> the
>> trick.
>>
>> 2013/1/3 Esteban Monge <esteban at nuevaeralatam.com>
>>
>>> Hi folks:
>>>
>>> Is it possible to insert Javascript code in Extra Actions icon for make
>>> dropdown menu instead a link?
>>>
>>> The idea es add more than one link in the icon for different actions.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

> OK... Can I obtain vía PHP/HTML/JavaScript without modify CGI some
> variables, such IP or HOSTNAME? For example adding HTML code to SSI share
> files

I make a SSI PHP script with pure CSS menu, I can adquire via URL the
hostname.

In the image can see the look, and for demonstrative purposes I printed
the hostname.

Now I need the IP, but via URL it's impossible, I have two options:
Via MK livestatus, I know how do it, but isn't standard and need
additional steps
Via pure Nagios tricks... I don't know how, status.cgi, status.dat ¿?
¡¡¡Help appreciated!!!

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/323/shot201301032038332.jpg