Inconsistency of Nagios

Srikanth Gumma sri4mailing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:04:55 CET 2013

Thank you for all the inputs.

If I understand correctly, I should create some plugin to kill all
dependency process on a periodic interval. In my observation I did not see
multiple parent process.

Currently what I observe is whenever I see such sluggishness then I stop
nagios service cleanup checkresult directory and start nagios again.

Can this be debugged further?

Regards
Srikanth