link to nagios from another web page

Rick Garland Rick.Garland at quantum.com
Mon Feb 25 15:57:30 CET 2013

Hi all:

Nagios 3.2.3 on RHEL 5.8

I've been looking and experimenting with making a link from a web page to nagios but I have been unable to completely make it work.

An example of what I have tried:
href=>http://nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=1&host=mysys
            perl cgi script. I've left out the syntax, it is correct. But what do I define as the URL address?

What I would like is to have the link open nagios using a specific account and displaying a specific system.

Many thanks!

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.