Disable ALL Nagios Notifications For One Hour, On One Day, Every Month

nap naparuba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:09:33 CET 2013

Le 18 févr. 2013 18:32, "Jon Adcock" <AdcockJ at leoncountyfl.gov> a écrit :

>   Within Nagios, is there some way to disable ALL Nagios notifications
from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM every 3rd Saturday of every month?

>   I could run a cron job that replaced the nagios.cfg file with one that
has enable_notifications=0 at 6:00 AM (and restart the service), then run
another cron job that replaced the nagios.cfg file with the original file
at 7:00 AM (and restart the service), but I'm looking for a solution within
Nagios.

Hi,

Why not add an "exclude" entry to your notification timeperiods?

Regards,

Jean