"distributable" downtime delete commands?

Páll Guðjón Sigurðsson palli at ok.is
Fri Feb 8 04:32:01 CET 2013

Thanks a lot Paul,

We have been achieving the same goals with pynag scripts and DEL_SVC_DOWNTIME command.

Is there anyone on the list that might take it into their hands to keep documentation up to date, maybe even write a routine in nagios to ask for every supported external command, so that external scripts know what external commands are supported ?

The pynag team depends on the documentation to generate library functions, but we have found a few glitches in both external commands docs and the nagios.cfg docs. Anyone willing to help us on "getting it right" deserves a beer.

Kind regards,
Pall Sigurdsson