Log Rotations Issue

Alaric paxindustria at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:14:42 CET 2013

On Jan 31, 2013, at 12:53 PM, "Randal, Phil" <phil.randal at hoopleltd.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm seeing the same issue here :-(
>
> Phil

I just wanted to bump this..... I was thinking I might delete retention.dat  and let nagios recreate it...   although I can't think of why that would have much effect....  can anyone think of anything I can do to trace back the root cause?

It seems like most of the other cache or temp files get recreated each time nagios starts.

Thanks,

-a