Is it possible to recieve a single global notification for all checks?

Alex Flex aflexzor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 22:17:19 CEST 2013

Hello Nginx,

I have a single host, and dozens of services of the same type (http
check) monitored.

When a service goes down it is normal for others to report CRITICAL at
the same time. Intead of generating a notification for each independant
service can I have a SINGLE email consolidate the report on whats on
CRITICAL?

Perhaps using a global handler, however how would this work with the
part of one email per minute if my understanding is that the global
event handler runs independtly for each service?

Anything creative is welcome.

Alex