check snmp logic

Mark Campbell mcc171 at psu.edu
Thu Aug 29 03:27:53 CEST 2013

So I need to utilize some logic in my service checks.

I have a chiller that if it is not running the discharge temp is not of
concern.  However if it is running the discharge temp needs to be lower
than 50 degrees.

Is there a way to have the check snmp utilize some logic that says if
running = 0 then ignore discharge temp.  If running = 1 then discharge
temp must be <50 degrees?

THe other option I thought of was using dependencies.  Anyone have
suggestions on that?