warning

bharat Varandani varandani_bharat901 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 15:09:35 CEST 2013

Dear KKCHH,
First Of you i want  to say  you  i already done many things in nagios. And Second thing am not a network engineer and i don't have much idea about network . I am not system dba. Here I am working as oracle dba in my company. You don't have write to talk me like that..
And another thing nobody sending me any document and proper link. This All thing is done by me nobody is helping me in nagios user list..
And thanks for your advice sir.

Thanks

Bharat Varandani