Nagios check latency

Muhamad Faiz Muhamad.Faiz at Asia.Xchanging.com
Wed Aug 21 04:38:43 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas Ericsson,

Until it is in Stable release, we will not update it. I guess misconfiguration was done somewhere.

Regards,

Faiz

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Ericsson [mailto:ae at op5.se]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:10 PM
To: Nagios Users List
Cc: Muhamad Faiz
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios check latency

On 2013-08-13 05:49, Muhamad Faiz wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My Nagios setup are having high service check latency.
>
> Check nagios latency result is 240 seconds!
>
> ./check_nagios_latency.sh -w 30 -c 60
> CRITICAL: Latency at 240.183 seconds!

Change to Nagios 4 and your latency will most likely go away.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war on peace.
"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachment are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system."