nagios3 over fcgid+apache2?

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Mon Aug 19 12:40:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

No, thats not possible and it makes no sense to run the nagios cgis with fastcgi
or fcgid. You would need to rewrite tons of code in the nagios cgis and would gain
almost no performance improvements.

Regards,
  Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111